- Valid passport with at least with 06 months validity from the date of travel.
- A photocopy of passport is required at the time of submission
- Two Original DGC – 005 forms dully filled or typed by Black ink in BLOCK Letters (With Index Finger impression). Please note that the Phone (Mobile) Number of the applicant is mandatory to be mentioned over the form. Also the visa form needs to be filled in with same pen, because any variation in ink may lead to the rejection of the visa application. ONLY hotel details in peru to be mentioned on the form on column no.11
- 3 Photos (Only white background, Passport size, Camera clicked, latest with 80% face coverage).
- Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy Of The Republic Of Peru from the company in which the person is employed(In case of retired, housewife, student, minors etc covering note is not required).
- Confirmed Hotel reservation from Peru.
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR).
- Day to Day tour itenary as per the ticket.
- NOC from the Employerif employed.
- Original Latest Personal Bank Statements, a copy of the same can also be submitted but with Bank Seal for 3 months (with minimum balance of 3 lakhs depending on case to case basis).
- Personal ITR papers for last 03 years.
- In case of Sponsored Trips: Sponsor in Peru or India should present a written affidavit in which he/she states that he/she shall be responsible to bear all costs of boarding and lodging of the applicant or repatriation in case of traveler has acquired illegal status or does not have sufficient funds to return.
- Identity and financial proof of the sponsor.
- Email Id (personal/individual mail id) of the applicant.
- Any Government ID proof copy other than passport.
1. Visa of arrival is available if, Applicant having valid visa for UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA OR SCHENGEN country with a minimum visa validity of 06 months after date of travel.
2. Permanent Resident or Green card holder of UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA OR SCHENGEN country can also avail visa on arrival facility.
3. Personal Interview and police clearance certificate could be ask for Nationals of SRI LANKA, BANGLADESH
4. The Embassy of Peru has the right to ask for additional documents or call the applicant documents or call the applicant for an interview and verification.