- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20 year validity are NOT acceptable.
- Photocopy of first and last page of the passport.
- 1 Form duly filled and signed at 4 places(on column #37, then in next column after point 37 which mentions THAT VISA FEES NON REFUNDABLE IF VISA REFUSED, then on next column which says in case multiple and in last column) – without 4 signatures case shall not be submitted.
- 2 Photograph should be latest with 80% face coverage and white background (3.5mm x 4.5mm).
- Covering Letter (addressed to Embassy of Czech Republic) on Company s Letter Head, with mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause .Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
- Personal Covering Letter (Addressed to The Embassy of Czech Republic) on plain paper with mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause .Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
- Covering Letter should have an instruction to dispatch the passports to the below mentioned address after visa approval.
- Please courier my passport to the following address:- Pax Name: __________ Address: H-31, IIIrd Floor, Bali Nagar, New Delhi – 110008
- Original Invitation (POZVANI) from Czech Foreign Police OR Company Invitation Letter (scanned copy received through email is also accepted).
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Tour itinerary /Day to day Itinerary
- Return Confirmed ticket, covering all the sectors
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
- Original updated bank statement for last 3 months with bank seal and signature from the authorized person from the Bank
- If the bank statement is an joint account and only 1 applicant applying the visa then an NOC on an Notarized affidavit is required (on Rs 10/- stamp paper) that the other person has no objection for using this bank statement for visa purpose
- Income Tax Return for Last 2 years.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on companies letter head ,company’s Original 3 month’s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- If the applicant is sponsored - proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
1.Applicants with blank passport or who has never travelled to Schengen or USA or UK before, embassy may ask them to come for an interview personally.
2.The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents.
3.All Schengen Embassies have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa
4.Date of travel should be more than 10 working days after the submission date. Embassy does not accept the visa application if the travel date is less than 10 working days of submission date.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months.
Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November.
Shivam Adventure provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
- Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF Shivam Adventure TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travelers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
- Applicant who have VIS printed on their last Schengen visa (provided the last Schengen visa is issued within 59 months)
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
Shivam Adventure SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.